Monday, November 14, 2011

Reflexive Thought #5 - Autumn and the view outside my windows......

The object of affection is such a reflection
of our former and/or present personalities;
a jewel of the unconscious autonomy.
-Reflection  in solipsism




 Reflexive Thought #5 -
Autumn and the view outside my windows......

This time of year is one in moments of hibernation. In this incubation, we learn to shed our skin and unveil many different feelings and emotions. Much like the myriad of trees and plants shedding an amalgamation of colorful leaves on the many green pastures on this earth, we will reveal many different thoughts within ourselves from the containment in sustainable periods of time throughout the present and/or former years. The future is never thought about; its the present that represents this unmasking in it cloak of realism.

I wrote this little idyll-prose this morning while I took a bus ride to school. I had this emotional erupting ascend from my present subconscious at that time. These emotional-pouring unveiled itself in a moment of self- unawareness.

I am at a pivotal point in my life right now. I about to obtain a goal while disrupting this tension that has tried to keep me shackled for years. I am not one who gives up nor lay down. I am a compassionate, honest, humble man. I wish to remain as harmless as possible. I want to contain, in my  mind, the many attributes aligning me with a duality in balance upon my path toward enlightenment and goal attainment.

For those of you who read this, enjoy; I hope you learn from this peace of my unconscious reflection. I am not devoid of reality nor am I an "all-seeing" philosopher of the universe. I am just a simple man making his way through the many avenues we call life. This is a piece of where my mind is presently roaming in one of those avenues............


AUTUMN & THINKING OF YOU

Autumn is in full bloom. As I walk down the sidewalk from the bus passing all the Language Arts building to Psychology Building for Japanese. I look to the left and see all the leaves decorate the lawn as they shed their summer and spring full sprout blossomed herbal leafiness.

Usually, some people feel lonely this time of year. Out of touch with family, friends, and loved ones. I have learned to grow accustom to enjoying such isolation, autonomy and freshness. These moment grow into solipsis bubble where regret, reflect, recollect, and memory become tools of leverage in this isolate state.

Usually, I start with the sad memories and work toward the good memories. As I, always, discard the ugly episodes, and embrace the beautiful episodes.

This issue of loneliness should never be something malignant for I receive plenty intellect and warmth from these moments. It's as pure as drinking a cup of tea in the morning while your mind is free from exhaustion and the noises in the background is saturated by this moment in silence. It's comforting like when I wear my favorite wear sweater while walking around in 50 degree weather around campus, in the city or on the beach. It's sparkles like the smile on your face while you are engrossed in laughter and conversation with friends or colleagues.      

Those images provides me with a spindle of emotion and a bundle of knowledge in my well being that a tear falls from my eyes streaming down my face on my cheek on to my beard as its soaked into the forest of hair follicles on my chin..... so pure, so illuminating, so lively, so lovely. I am alive....I am compassionate.....I am experiencing.....Buddhaness.
    
Haiku:
Leaves fall asunder,
A man walks in wonderness,
a root of tranquility.










No comments:

Post a Comment