Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reflexive Thought #6 - Windows on the train with water drops descending......

 Reflexive Thought #6 - 
Windows on the train with water drops descending......
It's a rainy Sunday afternoon. I just finished watching the new film: Hunger Games at the Regal Cinema in Downtown LA off Olympic Boulevard by the Staples Center. I love how rain drops descend from the sky unto the earth. People always seem so frightened of the rain pouring all over there clothes. This is oblivious to me. I love the water. It's one of the most nourishing and powerful elements on this planet for without it most life on earth would not exist.

Life without water would not exist true, but what about love? I have had this female in my Japanese Class on my mind since the beginning of the semester. She is everything I wanted in a woman and then some. She has thought me something about myself; I Am Not A Loser. I sat in the cinema watching the film and all I could think about was her and me. I could imagine us laughing and talking over a cup of tea before this film; taking a train ride to and from Long Beach to this cinema; walking around Downtown LA or Long Beach in the rain looking at store while holding hands in this rain or any weather; and walking around on campus from Japanese Class to her next class which is on the way to the library.

My heart, my soul, and my spirit has engulfed this emotional possiblity. She is the titanic that has floored my existence. I never saw myself for what I was until I met this female. Her Animus has balanced my Anima. I only hope my Anima has done the same for her Animus. I want to hold her in my arms in a soft embrace and kiss her soft red lips. She has such a beautiful complexion upon her skin. She is natural in her beauty. No make-up, no fancy clothing, no ostentatious manner, only a simple female sway in her manner.I miss her already.

We have Spring Break this week and I have to be without her for a whole week. This is a great test of my loyalty, my dedication, and my strength in fate. I will think about her all week into Monday when we return to school. This is perhaps the healthiest love I have had for any woman in my life. I am willing to wait, but will she notice my affection? Only time will tell. This reflection is one that comes from the heart. There is nothing phenomenological about it. It is simple attraction. When you have this feeling for someone, you don't hide it. You must embrace it. This will take you places you have never knew existed.


If there was ever a love so precious 
it would be her face.
If there was ever a beauty so irrefutable
it would be her grace.
If there was ever a woman so special
it would be her existence.
If there was ever a presence so breathtaking
it would be sensuous access.

Love is such a soliloquy of symmetry
the mystery is nothing short of tranquility.
Ah, the longing for the eternal embrace
becomes the only immaculate appetence.
My life is my love
this love is my wholesome dove.



This is poem I wrote says it all. I found that place in my heart; I found that passion I longed for in my soul. The only way to make it complete is to have her with me in sweet victory. For, all this longing and waiting would be of ill-reputable defeat. I will not be defeated nor will I give up. My life has become more than just a quest. No, this is a conquest for my love. I never knew how much love could teach me about myself once I have taken the shroud from my eyes and explored the possibilities in myself, in her, and in this chemistry we have built; anything is possible whether you are in love or not. This reflexion is a sparkling ray of sunshine on this rainy afternoon. Peace to those who are in search of something bold, and reflexive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment