Monday, June 4, 2012

Reflexive thought #8: The Reflexion of a languish nature while on the wings of a sparrow in mitigation..........



Man, the Buddha was not joking when he spoke of suffering. Tran-san, you have been on my mind for many restless nights. I am contained with ETHER of your essence. It brews this generative fluid of  fire in magnitudes incalculable by time....... 




Its two weeks  into my summer break from the university. I have so many things I must accomplish. I will be working on my graduate school application for one. Also, this blog will be my website, temporarily. I have to find someone who may be able to help me build my website, I know it will not come cheap. I am preparing for my next tournament and I will make entries on my Grappler's Quest blog http://ryu-zen-grappling.blogspot.com/ about my thoughts, maybe analyze some videos/techniques, and how give some provocative insight from thought of my mental preparation for this next tournament adventure.

.....thoughts of you have me bursting with joy at times, yet these feeling leave stumbling like a drunk louse walking out a hole-in-the-wall bar dive on Jones Street in downtown San Francisco. The joy and pain life can bring a man on the tip of greatness and self-discovery is a dualism one must endure.......

I plan to add some nuances to this blog; in anticipation for the website. First, I have a couple interviews lined up for this summer. One of them will be with traveling French filmmaker named Vincent Moon. Second, a Beat-mixing hip-hop artist from Torrance, CA named Julian Zimbron aka Juels. I will leave their URL's at the bottom for those who want more information on these individuals. Both these men represent Reflexive Psychology not as mere phenomenons of cultures and environments, but prudent figures that exist in the spectrum of human living. The importance of these interviews are to gain insight on their endeavors and how these endeavors influence our behaviors and habits. The power of art is a reflexion of our conscious make-up. Humans are influenced everyday by something someone has spoken, written, performed, created, or displayed in different formats all around the world. Their creative outlets are the milieu of our unconscious appetites; because we humans crave and feed off their, or any creativity for that matter. This connection attracts a person's emotional condition that transforms into a hypnotic spectrum of inspiration in its vein of resourcefulness.



Love, duality is the ingredient to keep one's life maintained with excitement. Tran-san, you are my excitement, my joy, my sorrow, my love. I can't lie to myself. You are what I have been waiting for, but how long must I wait for you to utter a word to your ears my Tran........



On a lighter note, my future plans for this blog will involve lots of videos, photos, articles, stories, and interviews. I may even try to put together a contest for a cash prize. I have lots of plans for this blog conversion into a future website and it will take alot of hardwork to construct and make it come to life. The principle idea to make sure I can give you reader what you want or desire in your readable experience. There will be more to come. I may conduct a personal or self-interview (I am do for one of those). In all, everything I have written is to uncover the principle perspective of Reflexive Psychology. This creation is a phenomenon in the making and my words, my vision, my spirit are the epiphenomenon for you to experience with your own eyes to comprehend. The eyes, windows to the heart & soul.

P.S. Those poetic interludes are a piece of my reflexion in my cultured existence. For I exist in love, and mitigate in spirit to a place foreign, yet native to my soul. These reflexions I share with you all and I dedicate to the one I hold dear to my heart. Yes, these words and photos are for you Tran-san. 

Peace out. Until next blog entry.

Here are the links for the two individuals I will possibly interview in the next few months:

Vincent Moon:
http://fiumenights.com/
http://www.temporaryareas.com/
http://en.blogotheque.net/serie/concert-a-emporter/







Julian Zimbron aka Juels

No comments:

Post a Comment